Thank you for your interest in joining the Jerry Pair Leather team. For years, Jerry Pair Leather has been the preferred leather supplier to discerning designers- offering the highest quality leathers in an array of textures and colors with friendly, personalized service.
Jerry Pair Leather, Full Time Customer Service
Jerry Pair Leather has a full-time customer service position open. As a member of our sales support team you will help service all of our showrooms across the country and maintain relationships with our vendors overseas. Employee will follow through entire sales process from generating new quotes to processing delivery. This position will also be responsible for organizing and maintaining inventory.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Prior customer service experience
• Prior retail or sales experience a plus
• Interior design or furniture sales a plus
• Superior organizational skills
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Interest in Interior Design
• Strong common sense approach
• Must enjoy working as part of a team in a small, fast paced office setting
• Knowledge of Mac and PC Microsoft Word, Excel, & Microsoft Office
• High energy level
• Good sense of humor
Jerry Pair Leather is a supplier of high-end upholstery leather to the design community. We service designer showrooms in key markets across North America. We work daily with all aspects of the design community, including residential, hospitality, corporate and retail designers.
If you are interested in working for Jerry Pair Leather, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!